- What did the mother warn the little fish about?
- How did the little fish die?
- What lesson does the foolish fish teach us?
- Should I change water after fish died?
- Why was the fish thankful to be a little fish?
- What was the little fish unhappy?
- What was the belief of the little fish?
- Do fish get sad when other fish die?
- Should I remove dying fish from tank?
- Who is the author of the foolish fish?
What did the mother warn the little fish about?
A hungry baby fish saw a worm and asked his mother to get it for him.
The mother fish observed the worm and told the baby fish that he had no knowledge what it was.
She warned him that the worm was covering a sharp hook to trap the fish..
How did the little fish die?
In spite of his mother’s warning, the little foolish fish swam to the worm and looked around it. He didn’t see the hook and gave a bite. He lost his life as he did what his mother had told him not to do.
What lesson does the foolish fish teach us?
What lesson does the poem teach us? The lesson teaches us that we should listen to the elders and follow their orders.
Should I change water after fish died?
Not necessarily if the dead fish is in the tank for a short period of time say 2 to 3 hours. But if it is in it for a long period of time then you should consider changing atleast 50% of the water. Remember never change 100% water since the beneficial bacteria in the water may die off.
Why was the fish thankful to be a little fish?
Answer: The fish was thankful to be a little fish because he could escape from that net just because he was small.
What was the little fish unhappy?
1) There are a million fish in the sea. 2) The little fish was unhappy because he was so very small. 3) One day the fish got caught in the meshes of a great net. 4) The fish was thankful to be a little fish, as he was able to come out of the meshes of the net because of its small size.
What was the belief of the little fish?
The little fish believed that if he was bigger, he would be happier. Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd.
Do fish get sad when other fish die?
No, fish do not get “sad” if another fish dies. Fish do have a brain that is capable of some type of “emotion” but not to the extent that humans feel. They don’t feel anything like sadness, but may feel something to a smaller extent. … Another study indicated that they feel something similar to pain.
Should I remove dying fish from tank?
Water changes will not effect the growth of the beneficial bacteria in your bio-filter. Removing your sick fish in this case will not do a bit of good. In an established, cycled tank, removing sick fish is often a good idea.
Who is the author of the foolish fish?
Ann and Jane TaylorThe Foolish Fish – Poem by Ann and Jane Taylor | short nature poems.